Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Just Call Me Snappy

So I think a little explanation is in order. It's been a couple of weeks since I've last blogged and the reason is, I bought a new DSLR camera to take (hopefully) awesome photos for my blog. I went snap, snap, snapping away and didn't realise the USB cable was missing until I tried to put the photos on to the computer - silly me. So I got one ordered and delivered and can finally see the fruits of my labour - and share them all with you!

These are just some photos I've taken since I got the camera, including snow days, a trip to Portobello market and little bits and bobs I've found along the way.






Raynes Park high street in the snow


Feeling festive




Our building








A French inspired dinner for two on a cold winter's night




Deciding to stay in...


Portobello Road










Frangipan tarts


The teapots my Mum fell in love with








The Hummingbird Bakery






Window display at Cath Kidston


An interestingly dressed man complete with pipe on the Portobello Road

I would love to show you what I bought from the market but unfortunately, they are Christmas presents and as I don't want to ruin the surprise, you'll have to wait till after the 25th.



Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment