Thursday, December 8, 2011

Favourite Festive Accessories

Browsing the internet for Christmas presents I can't help but get excited about pieces that are festively coloured.

Clockwise from top left:
Illamasqua Theatre of the Nameless nail polish £13.50
Dune Pom Pom Ballerinas £55
Mango Wayfarer sunglasses £18
ASOS Skinny Cross Bangle £6
Valorie Glitter Leather Clutch £350
La Perla Mezzanotte Lace and Satin Bra £215
La Perla Mezzanotte Lace and Satin Thong £185
Cath Kidston Luggage Tag £5
Michael Kors MK5384 Watch £199
Chatelaine Heart Coin Purse £118
NARS Holiday 2011 Lipstick £17.50

The La Perla lingerie set is just beautiful but I can't help but think it'd be awfully impractical under clothing. Or maybe that's boring of me. And I've had my eye on a glitter Valorie clutch bag from Anya Hindmarch since I interned with them earlier this year. Equally with the pom pom pumps, they were my favourite shoe from the Dune A/W 2011 press day, although unlike the clutch, I actually have the funds for the more modestly priced pumps.

No comments:

Post a Comment