Saturday, December 3, 2011

Karlie Kloss for Vogue

When I saw this first picture, I thought wow, stunning. But scrolling down to see additional face-on images I was a little shocked.

Is this too skinny?? I think so.

She is supposed to be the next "the body" but Giselle and Rosie (both previous owners of that title) are both a little - I stress a little here - plumper than this. They may not exactly be a size 12 but the size of Karlie is not ok, she's bordering on being emaciated and I think it's just too small to be publicised. It is not a realistic nor healthy weight goal for young girls to aspire to be.

It may be a little controversial to be defying the fashion Bible that is Vogue (God love it) but I felt I had to say something, I think it's a step too far.

Am I the only one thinking this?

Disclaimer: I don't like to use my blog as a personal moaning outlet but once in a while, something warrants me breaking my silence. Moan-free blogging will resume after this post.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. that is disgusting, i don't really rate vogue and tbh I am not surprised they even featured her!

    ReplyDelete