Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Pimp my Poppy!

It's that time of year again when in aid of the Royal British Legion, we all wear a poppy to show our support (or maybe just to make a fashion statement?). I buy one every year but inspired by all the crystal, 'pimped up' poppies worn on TV (which seem to be in much more of an abundance than last year), I decided to have a go at personalising my own.









It didn't turn out too badly. Obviously not as professional as the ones seen on TV but then, mine cost less than £1.50 - including a donation of £1 - rather than upwards of £50.

I also read quite a good article on the poppies worn on the X Factor in the new national newspaper i. To read the article click here.

If you're feeling generous and would like to donate to the Royal British Legion, please click here.



Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment