Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Interview at Loulou Loves You

I've been following Mademoiselle Robot and Loulou Loves You for a while now and have to say they are two of my favourite blogs (more on favourite blogs coming soon!) so when I heard through Mademoiselle Robot's Facebook page, that Loulou Loves You needs an intern for six weeks in the run up to Christmas, I knew I wanted to go for it.

The job is so suited to me. She needs someone to do admin work (sending emails, visiting suppliers, packing boxes etc) but also someone to help out with pattern cutting and hand sewing 2 days a week. As well as the last two years of fashion design, I worked part time for a holiday company as an office assistent, basically doing all the things that Lou Lou needs. Could it be more made for me? It would also look great on my CV as one of my first fashion related work experiences.

To cut to the chase, I have an interview with her tomorrow afternoon, which I am very excited about!



Wish me luck!



Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment