Sunday, October 10, 2010

The New ASOS Magazine

I was flicking through the new ASOS magazine and came accross a couple of spreads I really liked.

The first was an adorable fashion shoot with the cutest baby pigs in it (ok so maybe I just like the piglets rather than the fashion...) but I rather like the Michael Kors watch in the third photo and the tights in the second image.







Is it just me or does it make you want to have a piglet for a pet?

The second spread was an accessories spread on forever pieces. I love the Michael Kors watch in the first image but also the way it has been photographed. I love the idea of making it into a jigsaw. And on the other side is a wonderfully simple image of a classic Chanel bag. Because what's more forever than Chanel?




Maria

1 comment:

  1. I love ASOS's magazine, mine gets delivered to my home address though, gutting!

    ReplyDelete