Sunday, October 24, 2010

Mars Bar Rice Crispy Cakes



I was feeling a little creative today so decided to make something scrumptious on a Sunday.

My go-to cook book for sweet goodies is The Complete book of Cupcakes, Cheescakes and Cookies by Australian Women's Weekly. I found it reduced to £5 at WH Smith (because I think it has a photo mis-print) about 6 months ago and have found the recipes surprisingly successful.

I wanted to make something simple, quick and indulgent so decided on the No-Bake Chocolate Cakes which are really just glorified Rice Crispy cakes.



This is how they turned out - pretty yummy I would say!

If you fancy making them yourself (they are super easy!) the recipe is below.

















Plus they store easily for a week in an air tight box in the fridge.


Maria
X

No comments:

Post a Comment