Wednesday, May 19, 2010

♥Josh Wayman

I just arrived back from Paris (blog post to come!) and received a message from my good friend Max that his brother Josh Wayman has finally launched his first collection and website! You may remember I interviewed him a few months ago for my "5 minutes, 5 designers" piece.

I met Max way back in 2004 when I moved to Spain. He was in my class at school and has since been a great friend :) His brother, after dabbling briefly in hair dressing decided to start his own shoe designing company. He called it Kandee, taking inspiration from old school sweets and chocolate. I've been watching his progress for the last 6 months or so and love the whole concept! He just launched the first collection and website and I sincerely recommend you check it out! I have my eye on the Lemon Sherbert Pumps (£99) and the Fruit Salad Peep-toes (£99). And as a bonus, you can get a 10% discount when you use the code IWANTKANDEE at checkout!


Lemon Sherbert Pumps


Fruit Salad Peep-toes

Visit - www.kandeeshoes.com

Loveness,

Maria
X

No comments:

Post a Comment