Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My first published article

So I've had quite a busy weekend! I had two deadlines for Monday. One, writing an article about a brand for a press book and another article for a free magazine on the Costa Del Sol. I was asked by the co-ordinator of my school to write an article about fashion and the students of Marbella Design Academy for the Web Express Guide - a magazine I had never heard of but hey, atleast I'm getting published! So I thought I'd post it on here for everyone to read. It should be coming out within the next week so I'm looking forward to seeing it in print!



You can't read it from the photo so when the article gets posted on the website, I'll put the link up.

Regarding the other article, I sent it off Monday and am still waiting for a response back so when I have one, I'll post the final article on here too.

Loveness,
Maria
X

No comments:

Post a Comment