Thursday, March 4, 2010

Hello readers!
So I haven't written a post for a while now, partly because I've been super busy at college but also I went to London last week for some university interviews and open days. Consequently I have been offered and accepted an offer to UCA at Epsom to do BA Fashion Journalism so I hope I can get the grades in June and am able to go.

Last Thursday I was strolling round a rainy Camden and found an amazing little vintage and thrift shop just passed the high street. It was full of things, old and fairly new - a £60 vintage Chanel bag (very tempting but resisted) was amoung the pickings, also a ring masters outfit for £120. But these are the things I bought. Controversial I know, but I was told by the delightful woman shop owner that it was quite old and not very common. It's a mink fur scarf complete with tail, legs and claws. There was one with a head but I thought that was a little too much. This one only cost me £20 - luxury in my price range.



I also got this. It was hidden away behind a few other bags and from the look of it I think it's from around the 1950s era. Very classic and will go with alot of my wardrobe. Only £12.



We are now starting to design for our final project so that's also exciting. I'll keep updating Maria's GaGa with news on that but for now, sketching, researching and finding inspiration are what I'm focusing on.

Loveness,
Maria
X

No comments:

Post a Comment