Thursday, February 23, 2012

Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies x2

Eek it's been a few days since I've blogged. Well it has been fashion week (I was Burberry bound once again) and I've been preparing for a particularly important pitch tomorrow so forgive me.

I've made these before but this time I made larger cookies and baked them for slightly longer (5 mins extra) since last time they were a little too brownie-like for my taste and it made 24 in total. The texture was a lot better than last time - crunchy on the outside and soft and gooey in the middle. I also used milk chocolate chunks instead of bought chocolate chips. It resulted in them being melty when they came out the oven and added a smooth, sweet contrast to the rich cocoa powder.

They were epic. I don't normally blow my own trumpet when it comes to cooking but these were probably the best thing I've ever made. And also probably the easiest.



{As you can see by the photos it was a midnight snack mission}

No comments:

Post a Comment