Monday, November 16, 2009

Birthday Wishes and the Ultimate Betrayal

So I did it, I bought the UGG's. Oh I know I'm a traitor after vowing never to buy them a couple of years ago but I just couldn't resist it and apart from the fact of my extreme lack of Winter footwear, they are very warm and cosy. And I got them for a snip at £70 off Ebay, the new Bailey Button style, so considering I got them at less than half price (they retail at about £160) I think I did quite well! Still haven't quite got round to buying that blazor though...


It was my 18th birthday this past Saturday and I celebrated over the extended weekend! My boyfriend surprised me last Wednesday by flying over from London for a few days. It was all a big secret - that aparently quite a few people were in on! - and I honestly had no idea. Was a shock to see him walk in my room but the best gift ever.

I had some friends round on Saturday evening for dinner and drinks and recieved some really lovely presents including a Swarovski necklace and bracelet and honey pot from ''Winnie the Pooh''. Also some lovely champagne glasses,Versace perfume, body butter from Sephora and a very sweet personalised charm bracelet. I had alot of fun and it was so lovely to have my family and friends around me to celebrate with.




Well that's enough of my birthday now and let's get down to some fashion.

Our current project at college is to design and make an outfit that would fit into this seasons lines. Naturally, I've designed underwear - to try out ideas for my final collection. I've designed a wire-less bra and knickers. I wanted them to be quick simple, nothing fancy, that one could wear whilst relaxing at home. It's a white cotton top with Broderie Anglais trimming and navy ribbon detail and white cotton knickers with the same trimming, some gathering and a navy ribbon tie on one side. I think it fits in with the nautical colours au jord hui but also the ''prairie girl'' look with the patterns details.


Also! Don't forget to have a look at my video blogs on YouTube -
www.youtube.com/MissVicheraDiaries

Loveness,
Maria
X

No comments:

Post a Comment