Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My very first blog!

Hello all,

Welcome to my new page!
I thought it would be a good start by telling you a bit about myself.
My name is Maria and I am 17 years old. I was born in England but I have also lived in Scotland, Switzerland, and am currently living in Spain with my family. I am a student at Marbella Design Academy and I'm a fashion student. I've just started my second and final year and plan to go to University in London next year and I will keep you posted on how the application process goes.

My big passions in life are writing, fashion, the arts and my gorgeous boyfriend of 3 and a half years, who has just started University in London.

I have never written a blog before but have recently been thinking that I have many thoughts that I would love to share. I also do a video blog each week on YOUTUBE called the Miss Vichera Diaries with 3 friends from school so feel free to check that out.

I am planning to blog about 3 times a week so check my page regularly.
I hope you enjoy reading my thoughts and feelings, I will certainly enjoy writing them.

Love,
Maria
x

No comments:

Post a Comment